Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2005

For the Love of Designer Bags


So the other morning, I was listening to NPR and there was this whole story about these Super Fashionable Ladies that lease their Fancy Bags, because they can't afford to keep up with the Bag Trends. So they can get a new Designer Bag every month for $50.
Wow. I know. What I'm thinking is my felted bags are super durable, and probably much less expensive, and did I mention, ONE of a KIND, and hand MADE, so you could buy them without the guilt. Seaplane has just two left.

I actually didn't even intend to advertise my wears this morning. I'm just Excited about my decision to take a sewing class at Josephine's and a weaving class at LINT! And my apprenticeship at a local Millinery starting in January. What's better than Learning new skills?

No comments: