Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Leigh Radford

As long as I'm dishing out the love, I'm gonna serve Leigh a big old Plate of it!

If you are reading my blog, even if it's by accident, you must already know about Leigh Radford!
She is the Artistic Director of Interweave Knits Magazine, Author of Alterknits, and the soon to be released One Skein. And those are just to name a few of her many accomplishments. She has been a Knitwear Designer for years, Published over and over again, and Teaches Knitting Classes at Lint. She is the reason why I am going to be published! She is one of the most creative and inspiring people I know. She taught me to never wait for inspiration to happen to me, to feast on it every day, to respect it, and to fight for it. I have learned so much from her, and consider myself very lucky to have her as a friend!

Just see for yourself!

www.leighradford.com (sorry if I led you astray the first time around!)

No comments: