Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pictures With Kate Towers and Holly Stalder

I wish I could snap my fingers and bring back the post I wrote yesterday, but I accept that it is gone.

Yesterday Holly and Kate posed for and photographed my latest collection of felt hats. Not only did I have access to their talents, but we had their wonderful store, Seaplane, to play in. It was like my own little dream come true, You can not Imagine how lucky I felt to have my hats styled with other designers I love. I am so thankful to them, and have admired and respected them since the beginning! I really cannot say enough about them and their store. It was what inspired me to attempt to be a designer! No Joke!

The mush could go on, but I will wrap it up. Until those pictures....Here's a preview of the newest Hats.......

No comments: