Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Patterns for Felt Hat and Barbeque

Recently I've received some interest in my Felted Hat Patterns and Barbeque Patterns. My Felted Hat Pattern will be published in the Summer Issue of Interweave knits Magazine coming out in Mayish?

And as for the Barbeque, as of now neither Emily or I, or any of the other ladies at Lint that participated in our delicious display has written out any of the patterns we designed. That does not mean that it will not happen in the future, we just have not found a proper venue to distribute or represent all of our ideas , as far as food preparation goes.

I do have other Beginner Patterns for sale, Lamb's Pride Worsted Hat, Smoots, One by One Rib Hat, and Can't get enough of my Pom pon? Hat

Please visit Lint to Purchase.
1700 NW Marshall
Portland, Or 972121

1 comment:

Anna said...

I will be anxiously awaiting the Summer issue of Interweave Knits!!!