Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Life is as Busy as you make it...


So folks, It's been a while but I've had a huge plate full of activities and projects.
1. I got a part-time job, selling the worlds most fabulous Clothing.
2. I am also working more days with Dayna Pinkham.
3. And Have just delivered 3 new Hats to Relish.
4.Last week finished up and sent off the most difficult pattern I've ever designed.
The Girly Vest. Oh sweet Lord, It ruled my life for 3 weeks straight, and I let everyone know it!
5. Also, have taken NEW pictures for All my patterns that are available for purchase at Lint and soon at Article Pract in Oakland California! (I'm sending them off tomorrow) www.articlepract.com

I want to officially thank Katie Semseh, the sweetest and loveliest massage therapist I know! She is my newest model, and I'm so grateful she was willing to let me take pictures of her! They came out beautiful!
Just see for yourself!

Don't worry there will be more!

No comments: