Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Beginning Hat Design Class at Lint








































A few weeks ago Melissa and I realized we had forgotten to add this Class to Lint's Class Schedule. She posted the new dates on Lint's Blog, and I'm doing the same!
I enjoy teaching this class so much, because I'm so passionate about making hats!
Why? Well, I'm a practical lady, warmth in the winter is necessary, and economically it's pretty light on your wallet. You don't need ten skeins of yarn to make a hat! And it's a quick creative fix. You can practice new techniques, without investing a year of your life! And then it's on to the next hat!

So if you couldn't make it to the Hat Design Class in January, there will be another one on Mondays -March 6, 13, and 20.

No comments: